Authorize, Authenticate and Audit access to privileged accounts is essential. Shared administrative accounts, application accounts, local administrative accounts, service accounts, database accounts, cloud and social media accounts, devices and SSH keys are some examples of Privileged Accounts.
- Discovering and managing privileged account passwords and SSH keys are very important in point of security.
- Access credentials of a user or admin, applications and scripts need to controlled continuously
- Auto-logon users onto RDP and SSH sessions, without revealing the passwords
- Control and watch all user and administrator activity by recording keystrokes
- Alert in real-time as passwords are released and privileged session activity is started