SIMPLY YOUR BEST VALUE
IN PRIVILEGED ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY
- Assures automatic identification and understanding of the scope of privileged account risk
- Provides a comprehensive solution for protection of privileged credentials from cyber attacks
- Delivers continuous monitoring, recording and secure management of privileged accounts and administrator access
- Ensures endpoint security and application controlfor Windows and Unix
- Removes admin privileges for business and IT users while automating privilege escalation for approved applications
Enterprise password management software for IT Admins and IT Security Pros
SECRET SERVER ENABLES YOU TO STORE, DISTRIBUTE, CHANGE, AND AUDIT ENTERPRISE PASSWORDS IN A SECURE ENVIRONMENT
Create, share, and automatically changeenterprise passwords. Assign user permissions at any level, and track password usage with full audit reports. Organize secrets in intuitive nested folders and do it all through a simple, customizable dashboard.
Notify your team in real time when you change network passwords, craft your own Password Changers, and customize your alerts. Credentials are always up-to-date, and you’ll know immediately when an administrator changes a password.
Get fast, convenient access with Active Directory integration and other excellent integration options. RDP/PuTTY Launchers, iPhone, Andriod, & Blackberry apps, Firefox extensions, CRM integration, Cisco, and SIEM. Plus, you can import credentials from other applications, making startup seamless.
Multiple top-level security features are essential for safe enterprise password management. With Secret Server, you get them all: AES 256 encryption, two-factor authentication, 100-character passwords, custom workflow approvals, active session monitoring, SIEM integration, and more. Plus, our unique DoubleLock.
Compliance mandates place considerable importance on enterprise password management. Use Secret Server to help your organization reach SOX, PCI DSS, HIPAA, Basel II, MASS Regulation 201 CMR 17 compliance, and more. Check out our solutions for complianceand download our white papers.
Should disaster strike, don’t worry. Secret Server supports automatic database and IIS directory backups, as well as SQL database mirroring to create real time backups of all the stored data. Need high availability and clustering? That’s available, too. And in an emergency, you can always “break the glass.”